Optimized by Seraphinite Accelerator
Save Time, Money, and Hassle While Packing
- Find free boxes, ask local retailers and businesses for their gently used boxes.
- Protect fragile items with newspapers and magazines instead of packing peanuts. Beware of the ink!
- While your clothes are still hanging in the closet, put them inside a trash bag to make unpacking simpler.
- Use laundry baskets, trash bins, and suitcases as boxes.
- In lieu of bubble wrap, protect your dishes and fragile items with clothing and linens.
- Put stemware and glasses inside clean socks for extra padding.
- As you dissemble furniture, keep all screws and hardware in a plastic bag. Label the bag and tape it to the furniture itself, or designate a separate box with hardware for all your furniture.
- Use colored packing tape like Smart Move Tape to keep your boxes organized. Be sure to label which room the box belongs to!
- Write the contents of each box on the box, or on an inventory list. If you’re feeling tech savvy, create an Excel document that tracks the contents of each box. Simply search for the item that you need in the document, and you’ll know which box to open!
- If you use plastic wrap, you can leave your items in whichever container or storage bin they’re in. For example, simply wrap your utensils organizer with plastic wrap instead of letting your forks and knives run loose in a box!
- Snap a picture of the back of your TV and other electrical devices before packing them up. That way, you know exactly which wires go where when you’re setting up in the new place!
Put knives inside an old oven mitt to prevent injuries.
- Fill up pots and pans with spices containers, dish towels, and other kitchen items to save space.
- Label the sides of the boxes so you can read the labels even when the boxes are stacked.
Turns on site high speed to be attractive for people and search engines.